Friday 1 July 2011

and so it begins

And so it begins. I have left behind Auckland, my old life and all those amazing people i met along the way there. although I am sad to leave them behind, I look forward to seeing those friends i left behind when I left Sydney! only fitting that is my first stop.


Sydney

This is my second day here, everything I loved about this city is still here. The huge sprawling metropolis, the cultural mesh. Today I sat in the bus, two women in front of me were chatting away in Portuguese, a family of Indonesians were telling off their children, and a young Dutch backpacking couple sat behind me arguing the particulars of their next trip. Behind them sat some Spanish speaking tourists and some Germans. from what i could gather, they had met the night before in a drunken stupor and seemed to have made an awesome connection.

I met up with my friend Anaja, whose parents run a Brazilian restaurant. needless to stay i am stuffing my face with all sorts of treats! We spent the day cruising the city and seeing the sights, which was awesome! Now I am off to the city to a live band performance. I am looking forward to my week here!!


Luiz, Out.


p.s. I figure this would make for an interesting experience: leave a comment with an idea of what it is you think I should do whenever I post something. the best/craziest/coolest idea will be tried out i promise (so long as it doesn't mean I get shot/arrested/killed needlesly

2 comments:

  1. I think you should ride a bicycle down one of the busiest streets in a dress/skirt.
    It makes me happy when I see men in dresses/skirts. I saw one yesterday. Makes my day. So go make someone else's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awesome! can i wear a kilt???

    ReplyDelete