Saturday 9 July 2011

The Last Mile

So here I am in Perth, my final day. In twelve hours I will be boarding my plane to Indonesia!! This will be the final leg of my journey to Egypt!

So I left behind Sydney, and it was an amazing time. Sydney is a big city, when compared to Auckland and Perth. There is always something to do, no matter what time of the day or night it is. maybe it is the outsider's glamour, but I felt it is a city you would never get bored in. As is customary for me, I forgot some things there, and didn't get the chance to say hello/goodbye to everybody i wanted. Nevertheless, I spent 3 days with a smile on my face, I practiced Yoga, I walked every day, I picked up rubbish of beaches and walkways... T'was a good week :)

and then there was Perth.... truth be told i haven't really done much here. I came to see my brother, dogs and to relax. plus Perth is a bit of a hole in my opinion...

oh well, wider pastures in 12 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment